A growing credit union in North Windham is seeking an energetic team player who enjoys working with people.
Part time Teller position - ideal candidate will be well organized, detail-oriented with good communication and PC skills, flexible, and willing to work Saturdays. Prior cash handling experience in a financial institution as well as bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
If you are interested in joining our team, email or fax your résumé and salary requirements to:
Northeast Family Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
Email to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
You can teach a dog new tricks
Our redesigned mobile app is making it easier. NOW with Mobile Check Deposit. Get yours now, FREE!
• Smart, full-screen displays — including optimization for iPhone 7.• Fewer taps for key tasks, like transferring funds.
• At-a-glance details, like minimum payments and dates due, to keep you in the know.
Download today with the at iTunes, Kindle or Google Play store.
You need to be extra careful when withdrawing money from your local ATM.
Desperate for some dough?
Treat yourself to a sweet loan.
Get a Northeast Family FCU Signature loan for as low as 8.75%*, and use it to finance anything from a dream wedding to the
ultimate vacation, to that new driveway, liposuction or plastic surgery.
If you have a need, we can help.
* Maximum signature loan limit will be based on credit history, up to a maximum of $20,000. Quoted rate is based on a 2 year term. Other collateral may be used as security for amounts above the signature limit. Overdraft protection and VISA limits are included in the signature limit. Rates subject to change without notice. The monthly payment per $1,000 borrowed at 8.75% for 2 years is $45.57. The above rate includes a discount for automatic payment transfer & share draft account or VISA card discount. Maximum discount .50%. Promo effective 11-08-18.
Are you too busy to visit the credit union? We understand. Use our mobile app.
Use our redesigned mobile app to check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills and more.
Click below to download our mobile app for iPhone and iPad as well as Android products.
Write a review
Google Review (you will need a gmail account):
Would you like to write a review of Northeast Family FCU, to let others know what you think? Just go to Google Review (you will need a gmail account):
1. Visit www.Google.com and search "Northeast Family Federal Credit Union". Once you click on the Northeast Family link, the first thing that appears is a map showing our location.
2. Under the current reviews, click on "View all Google reviews". A window will pop up and show all the reviews that have been posted.
3. Click on the “Write a review” button in the top right corner of the window, give a rating, and leave a review.
4. When finished, there is a button in the bottom right that says "Post", click that and you're done.
Yelp Rating (you will need a yelp account):
Would you like to write a review of Northeast Family FCU, to let others know what you think? You will need a Yelp account.
1. Just go to www.Yelp.com and search for "Northeast Family Federal Credit Union".
2. Click on the bright red button that says "Write a Review", give a star rating, and leave a review.
3. When finished, click on the button in the bottom left that says "Post".
Apple Pay is here!
Simple, Secure, Convenient and it's COOL!
Use your iPhone to pay for your purchases.
- Simpler payments. Once you have your debit card stored in the iPhone “Wallet” app, you need only hold the phone near a reader, approve the transaction with your fingerprint using iPhone’s Touch ID, and the payment is processed within a couple of seconds. The process is simpler than the traditional debit card swiping process, which typically includes (a) swiping a card and then selecting debit or credit, (b) providing a separate identification, and (c) affixing a signature.
- Secure. Since a debit card does not need to be present, there’s less likelihood of a stolen number. Moreover, Apple does not use the debit card number for processing the payment but uses a token called the “device account number” to process the transaction, which further reduces the chances of the debit card details getting stolen. Apple Pay is an implementation of the EMVCo specification that is considered by many industry experts as the most secure payment mechanism.
- Greater privacy. Apple will not track your transactions and store the data. This offers more privacy. Also, the use of device account numbers versus the debit card makes the transaction even more private with the retailers as they do not see your name and other details, such as the billing address.
- Lower risk. Large retailers like Target and Home Depot have recently experienced debit card breaches. Apple Pay eliminates that by avoiding the use of the card details as part of the transaction. With Apple Pay, the device account number, along with a transaction-specific dynamic security code, is used to process the payment. So the actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Apple with retailers or transmitted with the payment.
- Better experience. Apple is known for creating superlative user experiences. Apple Pay is no exception. Published reports and available videos agree, the service is easy to use. The service automatically selects the default card from Passbook for payments, which can easily be overridden with a swipe.
Look for this app, on your iPhone, or other approved device, and simply follow the prompts.
Click here for the Apple Pay Debit Card FAQ's
There are a lot of tax scams around this time of year. Please be careful and verify anything that looks strange.
Please don't fall for the "Lottery Winner" scam or the "I'll send you more money than necessary for the EBAY purchase. You keep the difference, for your trouble" scam.
Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably IS too good to be true.
If you have any questions about a check you've received, please bring it to the credit union. We can help.
As a reminder, we will never call or text and ask for personal information, like your account number or social security number.
Definition of fraud
1a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right
fraud>b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick frauds>
Don't get "taken" by a fraudster. Keep yourself up to date. Click here for our Fraud Page.
Need a loan? Pick up the phone.
Do you need a loan, RIGHT NOW?
Call us at 860-646-8870 or click here to apply online NOW. If you apply before 1pm, most days we can get your answer the same day.
Debit Card Usage
In an attempt to mitigate fraud, the Credit Union has implemented new restrictions on some debit card transactions. You may now be required to use your PIN (personal identification number) in places that you did not previously. Also, please consider using your PIN on "In-Person" transactions over $100 and alert us if you're traveling, especially to New York City. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Lisa at 860-646-8870 ex 125.
Why Join a Credit Union?
Founded on the basic democratic premise of the cooperative movement, credit unions believe that access to low-cost financial services is critical to the health and stability of ordinary citizens. In fact, about 100 million Americans trust that their credit union will provide the services to improve their financial well being.
Credit union membership offers many benefits. Services offered range from simple savings to home equity loans to IRAs. Study after study has revealed that on average, credit unions provide the best financial offerings with fewer fees, lower rates on loans and higher rates on savings. Credit unions continually score higher than all other financial institutions in consumer satisfaction surveys.
Credit unions strive to deliver the best service possible to their most important asset - their members.
Credit Union vs Banks. Why Credit Unions Aren't Banks
On the surface, credit unions seem similar to banks. Both institutions offer Checking services, Savings accounts, and Auto loans, but that's where the similarities end.
Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives. In essence, this means that one Member's savings becomes another Member's loan. This cooperative structure allows Northeast Family Federal Credit Union to offer highly competitive dividends and some of the lowest loan rates available.
At Northeast Family Federal Credit Union, we don't serve customers. We serve Members! And that's exactly what you become when you join: a Member and an Owner of your own financial institution.
Our Members are Owners
The Credit Union is owned entirely by its members, so there are no investors to dictate product and service decisions based on stock prices. Instead, management answers to a Board of Directors elected from the Membership and dedicated to making decisions that provide the most value to all members.
Members are the Credit Union's most valued asset, and we treat them as such. For twelve continual years, credit unions outrank banks in consumer satisfaction, according to the annual American Banker/Gallup Survey.
When you join Northeast Family Federal Credit Union you become a part of a family where the credit union tradition of 'People Helping People' is alive and well. We invite you to become part of an organization that has dedicated itself to serving Members since 1938.
Lost or stolen credit or debit card?
If your credit or debit card is lost or stolen and you need assistance after hours, please call 800-299-9842 for your VISA Card or 800-264-5578 for your NFFCU Debit card.
The names listed below are NMLS (National Mortgage Licensing System) registered Mortgage Loan Originators.
Northeast Family FCU #411952
Kelly Gendreau #1009976
Rebecca DeMontigny #934877
Alexander Rodriguez # 981741
Joanne S. Todd #1055651
Current Credit Union Financials
These reports are unaudited.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
2018 Holiday Closings:
|January 1||New Year's Day|
|January 15||Martin Luther Kings Day|
|February 19||President's Day|
|March 30||Good Friday|
|May 28||Memorial Day|
|July 4||Independence Day|
|September 3||Labor Day|
|October 8||Columbus Day|
|November 12||Veteran's Day|
|November 22||Thanksgiving Day|
|December 25||Christmas Day|