Privacy & Contest Rules
By posting on any of our social media channels, you agree that you have read these Standards and Expectations and that any material you post conforms. You also understand that submitting content via any of our social media channels grants NFFCU permission to use for publicity and/or promotional purposes, your name, likeness, photographs, and any other submitted content, without additional consideration or compensation to you. Furthermore, you agree to hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge from any and all liability Northeast Family Federal Credit Union and its affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees, and each of them, from any and all claims, demands, obligations, losses, causes of action (whether in law or equity), costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, whether based on contract, tort, statute or other legal or equitable theory of recovery, whether known or unknown, asserted or unasserted, which you now have or which arise out of or relate to submitting the content. We reserve the right to remove any post, at any time. Third party links - a. Northeast Family Federal Credit Union’s social media channels contain links to other sites not operated by the credit union; b. The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate site; c. The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and d. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Membership with Northeast Family Federal Credit Union is not required. Employees and Directors of Northeast Family Federal Credit Union, Inc. ("Sponsor"), are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. ENTRY: To enter the Drawing without entering through a social media channel, you must be a legal resident of CT. Clearly print name, address, phone number, and “Social Media Contest” on a plain white sheet of paper and mail, in an envelope, to ATTN: Social Media Contest, Northeast Family Federal Credit Union, 233 Main St., PO Box 180, Manchester, CT 06042-0180. USPS mailed entry deadline is stated in each contest. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve odds of winning.
3. DRAWING: Entries received will be eligible for a chance to win the prize advertised. Prizes are valued at $25 or less. Drawings will take place, generally, but not limited to the Friday after the contest started.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received prior to the drawings for each of the drawings scheduled. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners who are of the legal age of majority, by entering the drawing, agree to grant to Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, in any media including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, their names and pictures for Sponsor’s advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Further, by accepting a prize, winners agree to release Sponsor from any and all liability arising from acceptance, possession, use, loss or misuse of the prize. You cannot win more than once, in a 30-day period.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, loss or use of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any applications that are received after the promotional period. Winner is responsible for any taxes.
7. NOTICE TO WINNER: The Winner will be notified via social media.
8. UNCLAIMED PRIZES/INABILITY TO CONTACT WINNER: If Sponsor is unable to contact the Winner within 30 days from the winning date, the Prize will be forfeited and another name will be drawn and such prize awarded to the next person whose registration form is drawn. Illegible entries will not be considered.
9. PUBLICITY: Each Winner agrees to permit Northeast Family Federal Credit Union to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Northeast Family Federal Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. The Winner’s name will be available at all Northeast Family Federal Credit Union offices.
Sponsor: Northeast Family Federal Credit Union, 233 Main St., PO Box 180, Manchester, CT 06042-0180.